In a past life Rikdzin Nuden Dorje Tsel,
In a future life the Buddha Infinite Aspiration,
In his last life Padma Sambhava's regent, Drokben:
Homage to Jiktrel Yeshe Dorje.
photo courtesy of Gelong Matthieu Ricard
Dudjom Rimpoche’s Seventeen Incarnations
1. Nuden Dorje: tutor of 1000 princes who countless
2. Sariputra: chief disciple of Sakyamuni known for his
3. Saraha: poet and yogin, first of the mahasiddhas.
4. Krishnadhara: chief minister of Indrabhuti of Uddiyana
5. Humkara: one of the eight Vidhyadharas;
6. Kheu Chung Lotsawa: translator and one of Padmasambhava's Twenty-five Tibetan disciples.
7. Smritijnana: one of the Indian Panditas in Tibet.
8. Rongdzom Pandita: scholar and redactor of the
9. Dampa Deshek: founder of Kathog Gompa in Kham.
10. Ling Je Repa: founder of the Drukpa Kagyu school.
11. Chogyel Phakpa: nephew of Sakya Pandita, ruler of Tibet, priest to Kubilai Khan.
12. Drum khar Nagpopa: Khampa yogi who meditated in dark retreat for 18 years.
13. Hewa Chojung: Khampa magician and subjector
14. Trakthung Dudul Dorje: the Terton who revived Kathog.
15. Gyeltse Sonam Detsen: head of Kathog Gompa.
16. Dudul Rolpa Tsal: yogi, teacher of Jikme Lingpa.
17 Dudjom Lingpa: Dudjom Lingpa: 1835-1904 born in Chagkong in Kham in Gili family of tantrikas; Gili Terton; Phurba terton: known for magical powers and wrathful face.
18 Dudjom Jiktrel Yeshe Dorje, 1904-79.
| HOME | BOOKS | LINEAGE |